Private shore excursion №13
This is a proposal of a highly active 1-day shore excursion in Saint-Petersburg. During this tour you will not visit the suburbs of Saint-Petersburg. Instead, you will get internal visits to 5 most popular tourist sites inside the city. All the internal visits are included into the route of a panoramic city tour. You will visit the Cathedral of the Peter-and-Paul Fortress, the magnificient Hermitage, the Church of Saviour on Spilled-Blood, the grandiouse Saint-Isaak Cathedral and the mysterious Yusupov Palace. This tour allows you to view all the most important landmarks:the main street of Saint-Petersbourg – the Nevsky prospect and the nearby squares, the beautiful granite embankments, the main palaces and cathedrals.
- Duration: 1 day
- Timing: 10 hours
- Availability: from thursdays till sundays
- Level of activity: high
Click here to see the full itinerary
Click here to close
|7:30 am – 8:00 am||Meeting at the ship (please, note the start time of the tour will be adjusted depending on your ship arrival time)|
|8:00 am – 10.00 am||City tour includes driving and photo stops in the most beautiful, historical places in St Petersburg. You will see: Nevsky Prospekt, National Library, Kazan Cathedral, the Square of Arts, Russian Museum, Ethnographical Museum, Michael’s Castle, Summer Gardens of Peter the Great, the log cabin of Peter the Great, Aurora Battleship, the Spit of Basil Island, The State St Petersburg University, the Monument of Peter the Great, Admiralty, Theatre Square with famous Mariinsky Theatre, St Nicholas Cathedral.|
|10.00 am – 10.30 am||Visit to Peter-and-Paul Fortress and Cathedral|
|11.00 am – 12.30 pm||Visit to Hermitsge museum and Winter Palace|
|12.30 pm – 13.30 pm||Time for quick lunch (your guide will advise and point you to the cafe or a fastfood, that is appropriate to your budget)|
|13.30 pm – 14.30 pm||Visit to Church of the Saviour-on-Blood|
|14.30 am – 15.30 am||Visit to Saint-Isaak Cathedral|
|16.00 pm – 17.30 pm||Visit to Yusupov Palace|
|18.30 pm||Return to the ship|
|Price includes||Price doesn’t include:|
- Children of up to 6 years of age, travelling with parents, will travel free of charge
- Children/Students from 7 years old receive a discount of $20 US for the tour. Students must have a valid student ID – Please, let us know about the students in your group in advance.
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price, but the decision to leave a tip is always up to you!
- The timing and the sequence of the museums’s visits are given approximate and depend on the days of the week. The sequence of the tour can be changed by your guide because of the traffic and museums days-off.