Private shore excursion №5
This is a 1-day shore excursion in Saint-Petersburg with moderate level of activity. It includes the best sights that you can visit in the city on Tuesday. You will start with a panoramic tour of the city. This tour allows you to view all the most important landmarks:the main street of Saint-Petersbourg – the Nevsky prospect and the nearby squares, the beautiful granite embankments, the main palaces and cathedrals. During the panoramic tour you will visit the birthplace of the city – the Peter-and-Paul Fortress and the symbol of the city – the Peter-and-Paul Cathedral, where most of the Russian Tsars are buried. After the city tour you will drive to Peterhof and visit it’s beautiful Lower Park. Here, you will be able to see the world famous fountains. In the next part of your journey, you will have a hydrofoil ride back to the city center. Here, you will visit the world-famous Hermitage museum. After the Hermitage excursion the car will take you back to the ship.
- Duration: 1 day
- Timing: 10 hours
- Availability: on tuesdays
- Level of activity: moderate
Click here to see the full itinerary
Click here to close
|7:30 am – 8:00 am||Meeting at the ship (please, note the start time of the tour will be adjusted depending on your ship arrival time)|
|8:00 am – 10.00 am||City tour includes driving and photo stops in the most beautiful, historical places in St Petersburg. You will see: Nevsky Prospekt, National Library, Kazan Cathedral, the Square of Arts, Russian Museum, Ethnographical Museum, Michael’s Castle, Summer Gardens of Peter the Great, the log cabin of Peter the Great, Aurora Battleship, the Spit of Basil Island, The State St Petersburg University, the Monument of Peter the Great, Admiralty, Theatre Square with famous Mariinsky Theatre, St Nicholas Cathedral.|
|10.00 am – 10.30 am||Internal visit to the Peter-and-Paul Сathedral|
|10.30 am – 11.30 am||Drive to Petehof|
|11.30 am – 13.00 pm||Visit to Peterhof Lower Park|
|13.00 pm – 13.30 pm||Hydrofoil back to the city|
|13.30 pm – 14.30 pm||Time for lunch (your guide will advise and point you to the cafe or a fastfood, that is appropriate to your budget)|
|14.30 pm – 17.30 pm||Internal guided visit to Hermitage museum|
|18.00 pm||Return to the ship|
|Price includes||Price doesn’t include:|
- Children of up to 6 years of age, travelling with parents, will travel free of charge
- Children/Students from 7 years old receive a discount of $20 US for the tour. Students must have a valid student ID – Please, let us know about the students in your group in advance.
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price, but the decision to leave a tip is always up to you!
- The timing and the sequence of the museums’s visits are given approximate and depend on the days of the week. The sequence of the tour can be changed by your guide because of the traffic and museums days-off.