Private shore excursion №12
This is a standard 1-day shore excursion in Saint-Petersburg with high level of activity. It includes a panoramic visit and the 3 most famous sights of the city. You will start with a panoramic tour of the city. This tour allows you to view all the most important landmarks:the main street of Saint-Petersbourg – the Nevsky prospect and the nearby squares, the beautiful granite embankments, the main palaces and cathedrals. After the city tour you will drive to town of Pushkin, where you will visit the Catherine’s Palace and the world renown Amber room. The next stop of the route is another suburb – the Peterhof. Here, you will visit the beautiful Lower Park and will see the world famous fountains. In the next part of your journey, you will have a hydrofoil ride back to the city center. At this part of the trip you will visit the famous Hermitage museum. After the Hermitage, the car will take you back to the ship.
- Duration: 1 day
- Timing: 10,5 hours
- Availability: from thursdays to sundays
- Level of activity: high
Click here to see the full itinerary
Click here to close
|7:30 am – 8:00 am||Meeting at the ship (please, note the start time of the tour will be adjusted depending on your ship arrival time)|
|8:00 am – 09.30 am||City tour includes driving and photo stops in the most beautiful, historical places in St Petersburg. You will see: Nevsky Prospekt, National Library, Kazan Cathedral, the Square of Arts, Russian Museum, Ethnographical Museum, Michael’s Castle, Summer Gardens of Peter the Great, the log cabin of Peter the Great, Aurora Battleship, the Spit of Basil Island, The State St Petersburg University, the Monument of Peter the Great, Admiralty, Theatre Square with famous Mariinsky Theatre, St Nicholas Cathedral.|
|09.30 am – 10.30 am||Drive to the town of Pushkin|
|10.30 am – 12.30 pm||Visit to Catherine’s Palace and Amber room|
|12.30 pm – 13.30 pm||Time for quick lunch (your guide will advise and point you to the cafe or a fastfood, that is appropriate to your budget)|
|13.30 pm – 14.30 pm||Drive to Petehof|
|14.30 am – 15.30 am||Visit to Peterhof Lower Park|
|15.30 pm – 16.00 pm||Hydrofoil back to the city|
|16.30 pm – 18.00 pm||Internal guided visit to Hermitage museum|
|18.30 pm||Return to the ship|
|Price includes||Price doesn’t include:|
- Children of up to 6 years of age, travelling with parents, will travel free of charge
- Children/Students from 7 years old receive a discount of $20 US for the tour. Students must have a valid student ID – Please, let us know about the students in your group in advance.
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price, but the decision to leave a tip is always up to you!
- The timing and the sequence of the museums’s visits are given approximate and depend on the days of the week. The sequence of the tour can be changed by your guide because of the traffic and museums days-off.