Private shore excursion №14
This is a classical 2-days shore excursion in Saint-Petersburg with easy level of activity. It offers just the very best tourist sights that you can visit in the city. During this tour you will enjoy a panoramic visit of the city and see the three most visited attractions: the Hermitage museum, the Catherine’s Palace and Park in the town of Pushkin (including the Amber room), and the magnificient Peterhof Grand Palace and Lower Garden.
- Type of tour: Private tour on a private vehicle with private guide
- Duration: 2 days
- Timing: 18 hours (10 hours on the first day and 8 hours on the second)
- Availability: daily, with ajustment to actual dates of arrival
- Level of activity: easy
Click here to see the full itinerary
Click here to close
|DAY 1 : 8:00 – 18:00|
|7:30 am – 8:00 am||Meeting at the ship (please, note the start time of the tour will be adjusted depending on your ship arrival time)|
|8:00 am – 11.00 am||City tour includes driving and photo stops in the most beautiful, historical places in St Petersburg. You will see: Nevsky Prospekt, National Library, Kazan Cathedral, the Square of Arts, Russian Museum, Ethnographical Museum, Michael’s Castle, Summer Gardens of Peter the Great, the log cabin of Peter the Great, Aurora Battleship, the Spit of Basil Island, The State St Petersburg University, the Monument of Peter the Great, Admiralty, Theatre Square with famous Mariinsky Theatre, St Nicholas Cathedral.|
|11.00 am – 12.00 am||Internal visit to the Peter-and-Paul Fortress and it’s cathedral|
|12.00 am – 13.00 pm||Time for lunch (your guide will advise and point you to the cafe or a fastfood, that is appropriate to your budget)|
|13.00 pm – 14.00 pm||Drive to the town of Pushkin|
|14.00 pm – 17.00 pm||Visit to the beautiful Catherine’s Palace and Park|
|17.00 pm – 18.00 pm||Drive back to the city. Return to the ship.|
|DAY 2 : 9:00 – 17:00|
|09.00 am – 09.30 am||Meeting with your guide and driver near the ship|
|09.30 am – 10.00 am||Hydrofoil to Peterhof|
|10.00 am – 12.00 am||Tour to Grand Palace of Peterhof and the magnificient Lower Park|
|12.00 am – 13.00 pm||Drive back to the city|
|13.00 pm – 14.00 pm||Time for lunch (your guide will advise and point you to the cafe or a fastfood, that is appropriate to your budget)|
|14:00 pm – 16.30 pm||Tour to the Hermitage museum|
|17:00||Return to the ship|
|Price includes||Price doesn’t include:|
- Children of up to 6 years of age, travelling with parents, will travel free of charge
- Children/Students from 7 years old receive a discount of $20 US for the tour. Students must have a valid student ID – Please, let us know about the students in your group in advance.
- Gratuities to the guide and driver are not included in the tour price, but the decision to leave a tip is always up to you!
- The timing and the sequence of the museums’s visits are given approximate and depend on the days of the week. The sequence of the tour can be changed by your guide because of the traffic and museums days-off.